Latest Twitter UpdateTweets by @Pure_Potential
Not registered yet? What are you waiting for? Click here
At Pure Potential we want our services to be as accessible as possible. To this end the website has been designed with our users very much in mind.
The site is built for an 800x600 view. This means horizontal scrolling is not necessary even on small screens. We have also adopted easy-to-read Georgia and Arial font types and sizes and it has been built it to W3C WAI standards.
Adjusting the text size
- Internet Explorer - Click on 'View', scroll down to 'Text Size' and select required font size
- Mozilla - Click 'View', scroll down to 'Zoom' and select zoom in / out
- Chrome - Click on the toolbar, scroll down to 'Zoom' and click on the + or - button
Adjusting the colour and font
- Internet Explorer - Click on 'Tools', scroll down to 'Internet Options', click on Colours / Fonts and adjust accordingly
- Mozilla - Click on 'Tools', scroll down to 'Options' and select the 'Content' tab along the top cursor. Adjust the colour / fonts accordingly
- Chrome - Click on the toolbar, scroll down to 'Options' and click on 'Under the Bonnet'. Adjust the font accordingly
The Pure Potential website can be easily navigated and includes a site map.