Latest Twitter UpdateTweets by @Pure_Potential
Not registered yet? What are you waiting for? Click here
We work alongside many organisations whose services you may find useful:
- iCould - iCould is about inspiration, encouragement and discovery. The idea is to help you make the most of your potential and talent, by showing how others have used theirs.
- accessprofessions.com - AP matches students with university and career related opportunities based on their education, background and interests. Sign up today and have opportunities find you.
- Bright Knowledge - Bright Knowledge is the essential guide to careers, education and student life.
- Realising Opportunities - a programme enabling targeted students to have increased access to 12 of the country’s leading research intensive universities through a range of activities.
- Teach First - addresses educational disadvantage by transforming exceptional graduates into effective, inspirational teachers and leaders in all fields.
- Inside Buzz - Inside Buzz gathers quotes from current employees on what it's like to work for the UK's top employers. They have 1,000s of employee quotes to help students choose the right company for them.
- Student Cash Point - Student Cash Point is the UK’s most comprehensive source of information on student grants, loans, bursaries, scholarships and awards. It offers free access to over 3,000 funding opportunities for those studying in the UK.
- All About Careers - AllAboutCareers.com provides careers information for students from 16 to 24 plus
- Work and Volunteer Gap Year Programmes - Twin Work & Volunteer provides a wide range of gap year projects all around the world. A gap year experience abroad will help you discover new cultures and gain some valuable work experience and skills.